Although the weather is still in winter-mode here in PDX (it’s been in the 50s the past two weeks, ugh!), swimsuit season is coming in hot! Festival season is already underway and summer will be here before we know it, so it’s time to start sorting through those suits and toss out (or donate) last year’s styles to make room for some fresh ‘kinis. #VacationMode
Need some swimsuit style inspiration? I’ve compiled a list of 25 of my favorite suits currently available, from itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny to full-coverage fabulousness and if you’re dating someone you can even get couple’s swimsuits at https://matchinggear.com/swimsuits-for-couples/. Whether you like to keep your bikini’s simple and classic, bright and trendy or girly with ruffles, you’re sure to find one on this list that fits your personal style. Added bonus – every suit on this list is under $100! So you can save your money for the vacation, instead. Each suit is linked below!
1 | 2 | 3 top & bottom | 4 | 5 top & bottom | 6 top & bottom | 7 set | 8 set | 9 top & bottom | 10 | 11 | 12 top & bottom | 13 top & bottom | 14 | 15 top & bottom | 16 top & bottom | 17 | 18 top & bottom | 19 top & bottom | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 top & bottom | 24 top & bottom | 25
2. Black & gold cut-out one-piece | Grecian goddess vibes
7. Red cheetah spots bandeau & bottoms set | A fun twist on a classic print, also looks like polka dots!
10. Checkerboard peek-a-boo one-piece | Bring along some chess pieces for added fun
14. Iridescent snake one-piece | Tuck this into jeans or shorts and wear as a top, too!
20. O-ring leopard & black set | Pretty Woman vibes, right?