Valentine’s-Inspired Items You Can Rock All Year
Whether you’re shopping in-stores or online, you can’t get away from red, pink and heart-shaped everything during the month of February. Valentine’s Day is, after all, considered the biggest consumerist holiday of the year. So of course retailers are going to try to capitalize on the holiday by loading up their stock with anything love-related. Then after February 14th, lots of these items become outdated and go on super sale. But some Valentine’s-inspired items are fashionable and fabulous and can be worn throughout the year!
Think of it this way – if you were to wear Christmas stuff outside of the month of December, you may get gawked at. But you can rock certain Valentine’s Day pieces all year long with ease. Here’s a list of my favorite cutesy items that totally work outside of this lovey-dovey holiday (and are also super affordable!).
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23
1. Heart tights | Rock these under a leather skirt with your favorite pair of booties for a cute but sexy look.
2. Sweetheart pumps | These are just so fun, and sure to start up a conversation!
3. Retro heart sunglasses | A fun twist to a staple item. Rock these at a festival or with your favorite bikini on a warm vacation.
4. Kate Spade cardholder | cute, classic & compact!
5. Bright red denim mini-skirt | I love the bold white stitching on this one!
6. Lancome La Vie Est Belle roller | This is my favorite perfume. I would describe the scent as “flirty” and “sweet,” but here are the official notes: pear and blackberry, middle notes are pallida iris concrete, orange blossom and jasmine sambac absolutes, and base note is heart of patchouli.
7. Cupid crossbody bag | This bag has so many cute details, like the gold cupid’s bow and rose hearts.
8. Pink blazer | Perfect for spring and summer business meetings
9. Love scarf | Tie it around your neck for a posh look, or even around your hair as a headband.
10. Heart-shaped marble earrings | Marble jewelry is everywhere, but these heart-shaped ones are just too pretty!
11. Colorblocked crop top | Wear this to a gym sesh, yoga class, or out on the town. And look at how gorgeous the back detail is!
12. Red lace bodysuit | Sexy for anytime of the year. Pair it with jeans for a casual look, or a flouncy skirt for a date night.
13. Kiss wallet | Another cute option to hold all your moolah,
14. Sheer heart socks | These would be so cute worn with open-toe platforms or peeking out from a pair of white sneakers.
15. Gold heart earrings | A flirty twist on classic hoop earrings
16. Off-the-shoulder red jumpsuit | Everything about this piece is money.
17. Comme des Garcons camo heart tee | The heart & eyes is a signature for this label. Love how they used it in the giant camo heart too.
18. Two Faced blush + bronzer | For any time you want a brilliant face glow
19. Converse x Comme des Garcons polka dot chucks | Everyone should own a pair of chucks! Upgrade from plain white to this playful pair.
20. Quilted heart fanny | Looks way more expensive than it is.
21. Neon pink platform sandals | Make a fabulous fashion statement in these eye-catching heels
22. Ribbed, ruffle bandeau bikini set | I’m obsessed with this swim suit. Getting major modern retro vibes.
23. Grey hearts lounge set | Look cute even when you’re being lazy at home, alone.
And there you have it! You know what other red item never goes out of style? Wine. I’m going to go drink a glass, or a bottle.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Day of Love.